Since 2010, Balas Textile specializes in technical fabrics for sport, luxury and civil and military tender markets.
Expansion of our operating area
Improvement of our working and operating conditions
New brand image
ISO 9001 et ISO 14001
Creation of a laboratory in line with the expectations of our customers
BALAS TEXTILE’s desire is now to improve the service it provides to its customers, in collaboration with its suppliers to ensure a lasting and sustainable growth, mainly occurring on French soil.
- Improve the performance of each process in terms of quality and organization
- Reduce environmental impacts by controlling internal and external processes
The quality approach is one of the pillars of the Balas Textile strategy, and includes:
- The company’s desire to use procedures based on ISO 9001 and 14001 standards
- Set up documents & procedures to ensure the performance of our company and the quality of our services.
BALAS TEXTILE is setting up a quality & environmental management system, in order to satisfy its customers while limiting its environmental impact.
- Evaluate business performance
- Transcribe the requirements requested by the client
- Work in partnership with subcontractors to improve the processes used to make the product
- Controls carried out by subcontractors
- Qualifications of competent persons
- Tracking of the production
- Protect the environment through recycling and recovery of waste to limitate negative environmental impacts
- Minimize negative effects of environmental conditions
- Comply with compliance obligations
- Improve environmental performance